Monday, July 8, 2013

So long, and thank's for all the fish

I will be taking a hiatus from this blog for a while (or forever), and this may be my lost post here. Now, I MAY branch over into Tumblr, but I really doubt it.

Why am I suddenly ending my blog? Well, I just feel that blogging isn't really for me anymore, at least at the current time. I may resume blogging come senior year, but then again, I may not. I'm kinda just fed up with the idea of blogging my feelings, beliefs, experiences, etc., when I already have a Facebook account. Which I use as a kind of blog. just with more picture sharing.
Also, I'm taking a bit of a break from the whole trans* and LGBTQ stuff for a while. I'm not a trans* girl, I'm just a girl. I'm not bi/pansexual, I just have the capacity to love people, regardless of their gender. That's all I ever want to be: a girl that can love people. And that's all I want to be seen as. So, for the foreseeable future, I will not be using this blog. I won't completely shut it down, I just won't be adding new content.

No comments:

Post a Comment