Monday, October 29, 2012

Update after too long

Man, would you look at the time! I haven't posted anything here for weeks, and I never really noticed!

Well, to start this update off, I am happy to say that my breasts are developing rather rapidly!... If a bit too rapidly... I'm only a bit sad because it is getting somewhat harder to appear to have a flat chest at school (still a guy socially). I know it's a bit weird, but I still want to look like a guy in public, for now. I'm just not ready to come out yet. I still have two months in the closet, and I want to appear like nothing is up. I know, my methods are weird, but you do what you do. And I honestly don't know how people will react. Speaking of which... Turns out, a LOT of people at school already know, which I find rather ironic. So it seems that I won't be coming out to the whole school after all!

As for better news, things are going pretty well socially and educationally. My grades and work are actually pretty good, and I am working on some big-ish film projects, one of which should be finished soon, and the other will be filmed most of November. The second one should end up being around 20 minutes long, but it will be worth it. So far, there has only been one scary movie shown in class, but it wasn't even that scary. Mine, on the other hand... It may be my pride in my film, or the fact that is awesome and very well-written, but I think mine will be a better horror film than the other. Or it may be how poorly that one was made and scripted...

Anyways, enough with the random, inane ramblings, lets talk about somewhat more important stuff! Such as... Um... Such as....... Okay, so nothing really big is going on right now, other than my family starting to use my correct name and pronouns, my breasts growing, and just getting back from a weekend retreat at my favorite church camp in the whole world. Where I, again, got to be myself around awesome people, new and old friends. It wasn't much, but at least I got to spend some time at my real home.

Other than all that... Nothing has really been going on. Life has been pretty dull around here. But I'm sure that will all change in a few months...

No comments:

Post a Comment