Saturday, September 15, 2012

Dreams

Ugh... Waking up at four in the morning after a nightmare is NOT fun. Especially when said nightmare involved your own father putting two large bullets into your families favorite dogs' head. The worst part: he loves that dog as much as the rest of us.

Anyways, nightmares aside, at least I get to watch the sunrise. And think about where I can film a movie this weekend; we were supposed to have all the footage for our fist film yesterday, but, of course, I didn't. Still haven't even filmed one shot, let alone a scene. Granted, the film I'm planning is a short sketch comedy, but it still takes a little while to film.

I feel like I'm rambling, but I really don't have much to talk about, and I do NOT want to talk about that nightmare... I don't really know where this post was going, but I know it didn't get there. I could blame the fact that I'm getting over the shock of such a horrible nightmare. Or I could say it's because I woke up at a time that I'm not used to. Or perhaps my nose woke me; my nose has been both clogged and running on and off for the past week. Maybe all of the above. Maybe not. the point is, I am now wide awake, scared, and very hungry. Didn't realize it before, but now... I need food. Guess I'll just end this post and eat something good that will cheer me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment