Saturday, September 15, 2012

Finding Out

Well, my plan still holds to come out to the school sometime in 2013, near the beginning of the year (January/February). But, for some, it won't be much of a surprise.

Apparently, several students at my high school have seen my Facebook profile (so I'm told), and have put two and two together. I think many have even told their families, friends, etcetera. I was told all this by my mom, just this afternoon. And you know the kicker?

I don't care that they know. And it seems they don't either.

I mean, I didn't really expect this kind of thing to happen, but what the heck. People are gonna find out sooner or later, if I have anything to say about it.

On a slightly unrelated note...

A couple months after starting spiro, I started noticing some very slight breast growth under one of my nipples. I was excited, and I still am, but it was only growing under one nipple. Well, now its growing under both. And, to match it, the pain I experience when lying on my stomach on a hardwood floor has been doubled. One of the things I wasn't expecting at first and am not really looking forward to. But, if the end result is as good as they say, I suppose it's worth it. And considering it's going to speed up a bit after my birthday... Looks like I'm in for a "fun" time. LOL. Here I am bitching about how much physical pain I'm in and will be in soon, and I should be worried about my emotions and grades and such in a few months, when I come out. Isn't it funny how things can turn out?

No comments:

Post a Comment