Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Breast Issues

Well,  I think it's time for another post. This one is both for trans* girls and cis girls.

While at a convention the first weekend of this month, called Gender Odyssey, I met several awesome people, one of which was pre-hrt (hormone replacement therapy) with an A cup, or so. And I think she was around B with a padded bra. Now, you are probably wondering how a trans* girl, who isn't taking any hormones, would have breasts without stuffing? It's actually a very simple answer.

See, this girl, and myself now, had been massaging her chest each night for about a half hour. The trick is to massage in a circular motion, using your fingers (Spread them out of bit. For example, press your hand flat on a solid surface, making a 90 degree angle with your arm. Then spread your fingers out. Maintaining that hand position, raise you hand off the table, then curl your fingers slightly inward. This is how you want your fingers to be when massaging). But where, is the better question. Basically, massage the general area of your pectoral muscle (you can see this by pressing your hand down on a solid surface), but in the area of where your breast is or will be (like I said, hetero-normative girls can do this, too, to increase their cup size). This will increase the blood flow to the area, bringing with it all the breast growth regulating hormones (even biological males have these hormones), which will signal to your body to start amassing fat and breast tissues there. After a couple weeks, you will see some growth, and, about a month after you first start massaging, you should expect to see a full increase in cup size. I'm about a week and a half into it, and the skin of my chest is a lot looser than when I started.

By the way, this is a LOT easier, cheaper, and less painful than getting implants or taking synthetic hormones.

Granted, I would advise that any trans* girls out there that decide to do this should do so when they are ready to sport their boobs in public, or at least can hide them. I will be having this problem, because, currently, I am not out at my school (for good reasons), and, even worse, our family is going on vacation next week. To the Yellowstone area. I'll give you a hint: it's gonna be HOT. One thing that will really have me on my toes, though, is one of our stops: Silverwood theme park. Where I had wanted to spend most of the day having fun in the water. Well, if everything goes according to massage, I doubt I will spend much time splashing around. FML. So, basically, I will be going no larger than an A cup for now, if that. mainly because I don't want to be out yet, and I don't want to start binding or whatever. Imagine that: a trans* girl trying to hide her boobs.

And, on that note, I end this post. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment